20 Gorgeous Examples of Custom Lettering in Logo Design
- David Edwards
- December 30, 2013
Designing a logo that you can be proud of can be a remarkably difficult task. Even the simplest looking logo designs can be the result of hours, days and weeks of effort, and the reason is because a logo isn’t just a nice looking image – it’s a symbol of the company that it represents. A good logo has to carry the tone and visual identity of the brand that’s behind it – whether it’s cheeky, informal and quirky or elegant, professional and calm (or, of course, anything in between).
I’m a big fan of logo designs that make use of interesting, custom lettering to help add an element of personality to the design. Custom lettering can take an extraordinary amount of time and talent to get right, but when it’s done well the results really shine. I wanted to bring together some examples of my favorite designs that all employ an interesting, creative use of typography to bring a certain something to the finished logo. I hope you find the collection interesting, and if you’ve created any designs that make use of custom lettering, I’d love to hear about them in the comments section.
Which of these designs is your favorite? Have you come across any other examples that you’d like to share? I’d love to hear about them in the comments.
- The New Easy Way to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads
- How to Quickly Rank in Google Maps in 2018
- How To Setup ‘Google My Business’ For Maximum Results
- 10 Website Marketing Strategies KILLING IT in 2018
- How to Remove a Fake Negative Google Review
- How to Get Google Reviews For Your Business
- The 1-2 Punch For a Customer-Focused Website
- 3 Easy Add-ons for a Highly Converting Website
- 5 Conversion-Killers to Remove From Your Website TODAY
- 5 Valuable Questions When Choosing a Web Designer