A Showcase of 20 Thoughtfully Designed Landing Pages
- Dan Robinson
- October 29, 2013
Designing a good landing page – something that describes your product, sells it’s benefits, builds excitement and answers any questions a potential customer might have – is an artform in itself. The best landing pages are visually appealing, and the benefits are more than just surface level. A well designed landing page implies that the end product has also had a lot of care and attention put into it’s design. It comes across as professional and reliable, and as such it’s likely to have a higher conversion rate.
Visual appearance isn’t enough on it’s own to carry the landing page, however. Everything – from the color palette and style to the tone of the copy – plays a part in how successful a landing page is, and if anything is out of place, it can result in a lost sale.
I wanted to bring together a collection of some of my favorite landing pages. These have all been expertly crafted, and I think do a great job of balancing gorgeous aesthetics with copy that’s on-point and promotes the benefits of the product. If you know of any other landing pages that you think deserve a mention in this roundup, I’d love to hear about it in the comments.
Book by FiftyThree
Do you know of any creative, interesting and thoughtfully designed landing pages that deserve to be included in our showcase? We’d love to hear what you’ve discovered in our comments!
- How Long Does it Take to Rank in Google?
- Should You Publish Prices on Your Website?
- 5 Awesome Testimonial Web Pages You Can Copy
- How to Build Powerful Backlinks for 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Losing Website Visitors
- How to Add a Live Chat To Your Website: A Complete Tutorial
- How to Get Traffic to Your Website Fast
- How to Maximize a Tight Website Budget
- Email Marketing Strategy: The Power of the P.S.
- The Perfect Testimonial Video Formula