A Showcase of 20 Thoughtfully Designed Landing Pages
- Dan Robinson
- October 29, 2013
Designing a good landing page – something that describes your product, sells it’s benefits, builds excitement and answers any questions a potential customer might have – is an artform in itself. The best landing pages are visually appealing, and the benefits are more than just surface level. A well designed landing page implies that the end product has also had a lot of care and attention put into it’s design. It comes across as professional and reliable, and as such it’s likely to have a higher conversion rate.
Visual appearance isn’t enough on it’s own to carry the landing page, however. Everything – from the color palette and style to the tone of the copy – plays a part in how successful a landing page is, and if anything is out of place, it can result in a lost sale.
I wanted to bring together a collection of some of my favorite landing pages. These have all been expertly crafted, and I think do a great job of balancing gorgeous aesthetics with copy that’s on-point and promotes the benefits of the product. If you know of any other landing pages that you think deserve a mention in this roundup, I’d love to hear about it in the comments.
Book by FiftyThree
Do you know of any creative, interesting and thoughtfully designed landing pages that deserve to be included in our showcase? We’d love to hear what you’ve discovered in our comments!
- Infographic: 2017 Web Design & UX Trends to Boost Conversions
- How the Mannequin Challenge Can Help Your Marketing This Holiday Season
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website