- Wes McDowell
- May 3, 2012
The portfolio site for UX designer Bryan Connor makes excellent use of oversized photos, color-blocked data and infographics to tell users exactly what he’s all about.
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website
- 10 Lessons from Relationships to Help You Make a Stunning One-Page Website
- Video: Who Is Your Website For?
- Video: 5 Things to Remove From Your Website Immediately
- 5 Defense Strategies Against High Bounce Rates
- Infographic: Is it Ever Ok to Use the Desktop Hamburger Icon?
- Infographic: 2016 Web Design Trends to Boost Conversions