- Wes McDowell
- May 23, 2012
The portfolio website for Illustrator/Designer Fitz Fitzpatrick is as fun, quirky and interesting as his name. Gorgeous illustrations that turn to sketches on mouseover, and handwritten notes are just a few of the elements that make this site so engaging.
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website
- 10 Lessons from Relationships to Help You Make a Stunning One-Page Website
- Video: Who Is Your Website For?
- Video: 5 Things to Remove From Your Website Immediately
- 5 Defense Strategies Against High Bounce Rates
- Infographic: Is it Ever Ok to Use the Desktop Hamburger Icon?