Using BidSketch to Streamline Your Design Proposal – Video Tutorial
- Wes McDowell
- October 13, 2011
Part 3: Using BidSketch to Streamline Your Proposal
Welcome to the third video in my series about graphic design proposals and contracts. In this video, we will take what we’ve learned about writing an effective graphic or web design proposal, and kick it up a notch. This technique, which uses an online proposal software program called BidSketch, guides you through the proposal writing process, is fully customizable and allows you to digitally send your proposal to your client. They can then approve it, decline it, or offer notes on it. BidSketch has an attractive, intuitive interface that will have you up and running in a matter of minutes.
If you have watched my previous videos, then you already know the sections that I personally recommend to include in your proposal. This format has worked very well for me, and I do swear by it. However, if you don’t wish to use it, BidSketch offers eight section modules that you can choose from to customize your own proposal.
Enjoy, and stay tuned for the last video in the series, which will take things even further, and show you how to use BidSketch in conjunction with another online program to write, assemble and digitally send your contract to your client and have them sign it electronically. It’s kind of the grand finale, so you won’t want to miss it!
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2019 (That Will Actually Grow Your Business)
- Optimize Your Website With These 8 Proven Psychological triggers
- WordPress SEO Secrets That Will Win You More Customers in 2019
- 5 Best WordPress Themes for Small Business in 2019
- Find Wildly Profitable SEO Keywords For Free
- How Long Does it Take to Rank in Google?
- Should You Publish Prices on Your Website?
- 5 Awesome Testimonial Web Pages You Can Copy
- How to Build Powerful Backlinks for 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Losing Website Visitors