Using BidSketch to Streamline Your Design Proposal – Video Tutorial
- Wes McDowell
- October 13, 2011
Part 3: Using BidSketch to Streamline Your Proposal
Welcome to the third video in my series about graphic design proposals and contracts. In this video, we will take what we’ve learned about writing an effective graphic or web design proposal, and kick it up a notch. This technique, which uses an online proposal software program called BidSketch, guides you through the proposal writing process, is fully customizable and allows you to digitally send your proposal to your client. They can then approve it, decline it, or offer notes on it. BidSketch has an attractive, intuitive interface that will have you up and running in a matter of minutes.
If you have watched my previous videos, then you already know the sections that I personally recommend to include in your proposal. This format has worked very well for me, and I do swear by it. However, if you don’t wish to use it, BidSketch offers eight section modules that you can choose from to customize your own proposal.
Enjoy, and stay tuned for the last video in the series, which will take things even further, and show you how to use BidSketch in conjunction with another online program to write, assemble and digitally send your contract to your client and have them sign it electronically. It’s kind of the grand finale, so you won’t want to miss it!
- 4 Steps to Creating a Winning Web Strategy
- Is Your Website Working Against Your Marketing? 5 Tips to Fix It
- 5 Interactions to Gauge the Effectiveness of Your Content Marketing Campaign
- How to Know Which Mobile Messaging Channel to Use in Any Situation
- Infographic: 2017 Web Design & UX Trends to Boost Conversions
- How the Mannequin Challenge Can Help Your Marketing This Holiday Season
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook