Facebook Landing Pages – The Easy Way to Get More Facebook Fans
- Wes McDowell
- September 9, 2011
A Facebook fan page without fans is just sad. Maybe people are going to your fan page but not clicking “like,” because there’s nothing in it for them for doing so. Obviously, the best way to get people to like your page is to give them a reason to like it. The idea is to put some really great content behind a virtual barricade, and only once they’ve liked your page do they get access to it. In this video tutorial, I will show you how to set up a well designed landing page that entices visitors to like your page, in order to get at that content. Building a simple Facebook landing page incredibly, stupidly easy, and will ultimately get you more fans.
Let’s get started!
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website
- 10 Lessons from Relationships to Help You Make a Stunning One-Page Website
- Video: Who Is Your Website For?