Facebook Landing Pages – The Easy Way to Get More Facebook Fans
- Wes McDowell
- September 9, 2011
A Facebook fan page without fans is just sad. Maybe people are going to your fan page but not clicking “like,” because there’s nothing in it for them for doing so. Obviously, the best way to get people to like your page is to give them a reason to like it. The idea is to put some really great content behind a virtual barricade, and only once they’ve liked your page do they get access to it. In this video tutorial, I will show you how to set up a well designed landing page that entices visitors to like your page, in order to get at that content. Building a simple Facebook landing page incredibly, stupidly easy, and will ultimately get you more fans.
Let’s get started!
- The 1-2 Punch For a Customer-Focused Website
- 3 Easy Add-ons for a Highly Converting Website
- 5 Conversion-Killers to Remove From Your Website TODAY
- 5 Valuable Questions When Choosing a Web Designer
- Forget the Homepage! Here’s What to Focus on Instead
- Website Pricing Demystified
- 4 Tips for Choosing the Topic for Your Next Blog Post
- 4 Steps to Creating a Winning Web Strategy
- Is Your Website Working Against Your Marketing? 5 Tips to Fix It
- 5 Interactions to Gauge the Effectiveness of Your Content Marketing Campaign