Win a Free Copy of “Type & Grids,” a Graphic Design Portfolio Theme
- Wes McDowell
- February 19, 2013
I was recently contacted by Jeremiah Shoaf, a very talented theme developer who has designed a fantastic new HTML5 theme. It is called Type & Grids, and it’s specifically made for freelance designers and studios for use as an online portfolio. But it gets even better! We are going to be giving away 3 free copies of Type & Grids to our readers, but you have to leave a comment below with your email address to win! We will be selecting the 3 winners on Feb. 28, 2013.
What is Type & Grids?
Type & Grids is a responsive HTML5-powered theme that focuses on grids and typography, which means it looks just as great on mobile devices as it does on your desktop or laptop. You can customize it to the hilt, and it comes with many pre-designed color/type combos already, which makes it even easier.
See some of the ways you can customize this theme in the screenshots below:
Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your email address to win!
- Facebook Vs Youtube Ads: Which is Best For Your Business?
- The 8 Point Checklist For a High Quality Website
- Facebook Ad Landing Page Hacks for Killer Conversions
- The Perfect Facebook Ads Funnel Formula
- The 1 Important SEO Strategy to Master in 2018
- Try This Easy Website Sales Funnel to 3x Your Profits
- How to Write Web Copy for Customer Generation
- The 1 Way a DIY Website Can Work
- 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate
- The New Easy Way to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads