Win a Free Copy of “Type & Grids,” a Graphic Design Portfolio Theme
- Wes McDowell
- February 19, 2013
I was recently contacted by Jeremiah Shoaf, a very talented theme developer who has designed a fantastic new HTML5 theme. It is called Type & Grids, and it’s specifically made for freelance designers and studios for use as an online portfolio. But it gets even better! We are going to be giving away 3 free copies of Type & Grids to our readers, but you have to leave a comment below with your email address to win! We will be selecting the 3 winners on Feb. 28, 2013.
What is Type & Grids?
Type & Grids is a responsive HTML5-powered theme that focuses on grids and typography, which means it looks just as great on mobile devices as it does on your desktop or laptop. You can customize it to the hilt, and it comes with many pre-designed color/type combos already, which makes it even easier.
See some of the ways you can customize this theme in the screenshots below:
Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your email address to win!
- Email Marketing Strategy: The Power of the P.S.
- The Perfect Testimonial Video Formula
- How to Create Facebook Lookalike Audiences (& Scale Your Business)
- How to Create B2B Buyer Personas
- 7 Secrets to a Perfect Homepage Design
- 7 Secrets to the Perfect ‘About’ Page
- How Much Do Youtube Ads Cost?
- 4 Videos You Need on Your Website
- 6 Video Marketing Strategies to Amplify Your Business
- Email Marketing Tips to Build Trust & Skyrocket Sales