Win a Free Copy of “Type & Grids,” a Graphic Design Portfolio Theme
- Wes McDowell
- February 19, 2013
I was recently contacted by Jeremiah Shoaf, a very talented theme developer who has designed a fantastic new HTML5 theme. It is called Type & Grids, and it’s specifically made for freelance designers and studios for use as an online portfolio. But it gets even better! We are going to be giving away 3 free copies of Type & Grids to our readers, but you have to leave a comment below with your email address to win! We will be selecting the 3 winners on Feb. 28, 2013.
What is Type & Grids?
Type & Grids is a responsive HTML5-powered theme that focuses on grids and typography, which means it looks just as great on mobile devices as it does on your desktop or laptop. You can customize it to the hilt, and it comes with many pre-designed color/type combos already, which makes it even easier.
See some of the ways you can customize this theme in the screenshots below:
Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your email address to win!
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website
- 10 Lessons from Relationships to Help You Make a Stunning One-Page Website
- Video: Who Is Your Website For?