Graphic Design Contracts Made Simple – Video Tutorial
- Wes McDowell
- October 7, 2011
Video By The Deep End Graphic Design
Part 2: The Graphic Design Contract
Welcome to the second video in my series about graphic design proposals and contracts. In this video, we will dive into what I consider the most important part: the graphic design contract. Contracts are important for so many reasons. They set the ground rules for the relationship between you and your client, they stipulate payment terms and deadlines for milestones. But most importantly, they protect you and your business. It works for logo design, print design and web design clients. If you have not yet watched the first video about proposals, you should go back and watch that first, since we will be building on steps that I already covered in it.
Enjoy, and stay tuned for my next video which will show you a cool way to streamline your proposal process online. Its a real time-saver, you don’t want to miss it!
- 7 Secrets to the Perfect ‘About’ Page
- How Much Do Youtube Ads Cost?
- 4 Videos You Need on Your Website
- 6 Video Marketing Strategies to Amplify Your Business
- Email Marketing Tips to Build Trust & Skyrocket Sales
- Website Lead Generation Strategies To Grow Your List
- Small Business SEO Tips for a Successful 2019
- How to Use Calendly to Book Yourself Solid
- 1 Easy Trick to Rank Higher in Google
- 6 Website Growth Hacks For Service Businesses