Graphic Design Contracts Made Simple – Video Tutorial
- Wes McDowell
- October 7, 2011
Video By The Deep End Graphic Design
Part 2: The Graphic Design Contract
Welcome to the second video in my series about graphic design proposals and contracts. In this video, we will dive into what I consider the most important part: the graphic design contract. Contracts are important for so many reasons. They set the ground rules for the relationship between you and your client, they stipulate payment terms and deadlines for milestones. But most importantly, they protect you and your business. It works for logo design, print design and web design clients. If you have not yet watched the first video about proposals, you should go back and watch that first, since we will be building on steps that I already covered in it.
Enjoy, and stay tuned for my next video which will show you a cool way to streamline your proposal process online. Its a real time-saver, you don’t want to miss it!
- 5 Interactions to Gauge the Effectiveness of Your Content Marketing Campaign
- How to Know Which Mobile Messaging Channel to Use in Any Situation
- Infographic: 2017 Web Design & UX Trends to Boost Conversions
- How the Mannequin Challenge Can Help Your Marketing This Holiday Season
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells