How to Pitch Your Design Business (or Anything) in 15 Seconds
- Wes McDowell
- July 24, 2012
How many times have you been asked what you or your design company does? I’m asked on a regular basis, and trust me, it really makes a difference if you have a clear, concise answer that paints a complete picture in seconds. According to Carmine Gallo in this video originally published on Forbes.com, the key to the succinct pitch is a message map. What is a message map, and how do you craft one that works? I could explain it, but I think Carmine does a much better job than I could at explaining it, and plus it is his video. Watch below, and think about how you can put these principle to work for your own web or graphic design business.
- The Complete Guide to Online Millennial Marketing
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website
- 10 Lessons from Relationships to Help You Make a Stunning One-Page Website