How to Pitch Your Design Business (or Anything) in 15 Seconds
- Wes McDowell
- July 24, 2012
How many times have you been asked what you or your design company does? I’m asked on a regular basis, and trust me, it really makes a difference if you have a clear, concise answer that paints a complete picture in seconds. According to Carmine Gallo in this video originally published on Forbes.com, the key to the succinct pitch is a message map. What is a message map, and how do you craft one that works? I could explain it, but I think Carmine does a much better job than I could at explaining it, and plus it is his video. Watch below, and think about how you can put these principle to work for your own web or graphic design business.
- Infographic: 2016 Web Design Trends to Boost Conversions
- 5 Defense Strategies Against High Bounce Rates
- Infographic: Is it Ever Ok to Use the Desktop Hamburger Icon?
- Spring has sprung: simple images that invoke spring into your designs
- 10 Web motion design trends to make your site stand out
- Infographic: 7 divine considerations for improving page load speed
- Surprising the Snobs- Big Names that use WordPress
- How to create a professional looking political candidate palm card in under 10 minutes
- 10 Beautiful Landing Page Designs
- Breaking Bad Photoshop habits: follow these steps every time you design to be as efficient and organized as possible.