How to Pitch Your Design Business (or Anything) in 15 Seconds
- Wes McDowell
- July 24, 2012
How many times have you been asked what you or your design company does? I’m asked on a regular basis, and trust me, it really makes a difference if you have a clear, concise answer that paints a complete picture in seconds. According to Carmine Gallo in this video originally published on Forbes.com, the key to the succinct pitch is a message map. What is a message map, and how do you craft one that works? I could explain it, but I think Carmine does a much better job than I could at explaining it, and plus it is his video. Watch below, and think about how you can put these principle to work for your own web or graphic design business.
- Facebook Vs Youtube Ads: Which is Best For Your Business?
- The 8 Point Checklist For a High Quality Website
- Facebook Ad Landing Page Hacks for Killer Conversions
- The Perfect Facebook Ads Funnel Formula
- The 1 Important SEO Strategy to Master in 2018
- Try This Easy Website Sales Funnel to 3x Your Profits
- How to Write Web Copy for Customer Generation
- The 1 Way a DIY Website Can Work
- 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate
- The New Easy Way to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads