Infographic: Choosing the Right CMS For Your Project
- Wes McDowell
- October 8, 2012
As a web designer, I don’t know how we ever got anything done in the days before content management systems. Updating content was a cumbersome process, and half of the job description for web designers was doing just that for their clients. Now we live in a world where we can design a fantastic site and hand it off to our clients with the confidence that they can update it themselves. This is great because it allows us to move on to other clients, and to do what we love to do, which is design. The trouble now comes in choosing the right CMS for each particular job. Many designers get completely behind one CMS and think of it as a one-size-fits-all solution. This is really not the case. Each of the major CMS players has its own strengths and weaknesses, and thanks to the folks at Dot Com Infoway, and their brand new infographic, choosing the correct CMS for the job is now easy. Enjoy!
- 7 Secrets to the Perfect ‘About’ Page
- How Much Do Youtube Ads Cost?
- 4 Videos You Need on Your Website
- 6 Video Marketing Strategies to Amplify Your Business
- Email Marketing Tips to Build Trust & Skyrocket Sales
- Website Lead Generation Strategies To Grow Your List
- Small Business SEO Tips for a Successful 2019
- How to Use Calendly to Book Yourself Solid
- 1 Easy Trick to Rank Higher in Google
- 6 Website Growth Hacks For Service Businesses