Infographic: Choosing the Right CMS For Your Project
- Wes McDowell
- October 8, 2012
As a web designer, I don’t know how we ever got anything done in the days before content management systems. Updating content was a cumbersome process, and half of the job description for web designers was doing just that for their clients. Now we live in a world where we can design a fantastic site and hand it off to our clients with the confidence that they can update it themselves. This is great because it allows us to move on to other clients, and to do what we love to do, which is design. The trouble now comes in choosing the right CMS for each particular job. Many designers get completely behind one CMS and think of it as a one-size-fits-all solution. This is really not the case. Each of the major CMS players has its own strengths and weaknesses, and thanks to the folks at Dot Com Infoway, and their brand new infographic, choosing the correct CMS for the job is now easy. Enjoy!
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website
- 10 Lessons from Relationships to Help You Make a Stunning One-Page Website
- Video: Who Is Your Website For?