Infographic: Choosing the Right CMS For Your Project
- Wes McDowell
- October 8, 2012
As a web designer, I don’t know how we ever got anything done in the days before content management systems. Updating content was a cumbersome process, and half of the job description for web designers was doing just that for their clients. Now we live in a world where we can design a fantastic site and hand it off to our clients with the confidence that they can update it themselves. This is great because it allows us to move on to other clients, and to do what we love to do, which is design. The trouble now comes in choosing the right CMS for each particular job. Many designers get completely behind one CMS and think of it as a one-size-fits-all solution. This is really not the case. Each of the major CMS players has its own strengths and weaknesses, and thanks to the folks at Dot Com Infoway, and their brand new infographic, choosing the correct CMS for the job is now easy. Enjoy!
- How Long Does it Take to Rank in Google?
- Should You Publish Prices on Your Website?
- 5 Awesome Testimonial Web Pages You Can Copy
- How to Build Powerful Backlinks for 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Losing Website Visitors
- How to Add a Live Chat To Your Website: A Complete Tutorial
- How to Get Traffic to Your Website Fast
- How to Maximize a Tight Website Budget
- Email Marketing Strategy: The Power of the P.S.
- The Perfect Testimonial Video Formula