Infographic: HTML5: Past, Present & Future
- Wes McDowell
- June 28, 2012
As web designers, we know that HTML5 is quickly becoming the new standard for cutting-edge web design. But a lot of us, especially design-only designers may not be fully aware of what HTML5 is truly capable of, as well as what its limitations are.
Dotcominfoway has just published this handy infographic explaining the ins and outs of HTML5, so study and enjoy!
- Infographic: 2017 Web Design & UX Trends to Boost Conversions
- How the Mannequin Challenge Can Help Your Marketing This Holiday Season
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website