Infographic: HTML5: Past, Present & Future
- Wes McDowell
- June 28, 2012
As web designers, we know that HTML5 is quickly becoming the new standard for cutting-edge web design. But a lot of us, especially design-only designers may not be fully aware of what HTML5 is truly capable of, as well as what its limitations are.
Dotcominfoway has just published this handy infographic explaining the ins and outs of HTML5, so study and enjoy!
- The 1-2 Punch For a Customer-Focused Website
- 3 Easy Add-ons for a Highly Converting Website
- 5 Conversion-Killers to Remove From Your Website TODAY
- 5 Valuable Questions When Choosing a Web Designer
- Forget the Homepage! Here’s What to Focus on Instead
- Website Pricing Demystified
- 4 Tips for Choosing the Topic for Your Next Blog Post
- 4 Steps to Creating a Winning Web Strategy
- Is Your Website Working Against Your Marketing? 5 Tips to Fix It
- 5 Interactions to Gauge the Effectiveness of Your Content Marketing Campaign