Infographic: HTML5: Past, Present & Future
- Wes McDowell
- June 28, 2012
As web designers, we know that HTML5 is quickly becoming the new standard for cutting-edge web design. But a lot of us, especially design-only designers may not be fully aware of what HTML5 is truly capable of, as well as what its limitations are.
Dotcominfoway has just published this handy infographic explaining the ins and outs of HTML5, so study and enjoy!
- The New Easy Way to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads
- How to Quickly Rank in Google Maps in 2018
- How To Setup ‘Google My Business’ For Maximum Results
- 10 Website Marketing Strategies KILLING IT in 2018
- How to Remove a Fake Negative Google Review
- How to Get Google Reviews For Your Business
- The 1-2 Punch For a Customer-Focused Website
- 3 Easy Add-ons for a Highly Converting Website
- 5 Conversion-Killers to Remove From Your Website TODAY
- 5 Valuable Questions When Choosing a Web Designer