Infographic: Responsive Web Design
- Wes McDowell
- September 12, 2012
With mobile browsing becoming more and more popular every day, a lot of web designers are shifting their efforts to responsive website design. While it is a term we have been hearing for quite some time, many designers may not be exactly sure about what a responsive website is. In essence, a responsive website adapts its layout to fit browsers of all different sizes, enabling it to look just as good on an iPhone as it does in its desktop form. With mobile browsing expected to overtake desktop browsing by next year, its more important than ever for web designers to at least learn the basics of responsive web design.
This infographic, (courtesy of Dot Com Infoway,) presents all the relevant facts and figures regarding internet usage on desktop as well as mobile devices in an easy-to-understand format.
- Infographic: 2016 Web Design Trends to Boost Conversions
- 5 Defense Strategies Against High Bounce Rates
- Infographic: Is it Ever Ok to Use the Desktop Hamburger Icon?
- Spring has sprung: simple images that invoke spring into your designs
- 10 Web motion design trends to make your site stand out
- Infographic: 7 divine considerations for improving page load speed
- Surprising the Snobs- Big Names that use WordPress
- How to create a professional looking political candidate palm card in under 10 minutes
- 10 Beautiful Landing Page Designs
- Breaking Bad Photoshop habits: follow these steps every time you design to be as efficient and organized as possible.