Infographic: Responsive Web Design
- Wes McDowell
- September 12, 2012
With mobile browsing becoming more and more popular every day, a lot of web designers are shifting their efforts to responsive website design. While it is a term we have been hearing for quite some time, many designers may not be exactly sure about what a responsive website is. In essence, a responsive website adapts its layout to fit browsers of all different sizes, enabling it to look just as good on an iPhone as it does in its desktop form. With mobile browsing expected to overtake desktop browsing by next year, its more important than ever for web designers to at least learn the basics of responsive web design.
This infographic, (courtesy of Dot Com Infoway,) presents all the relevant facts and figures regarding internet usage on desktop as well as mobile devices in an easy-to-understand format.
- Facebook Vs Youtube Ads: Which is Best For Your Business?
- The 8 Point Checklist For a High Quality Website
- Facebook Ad Landing Page Hacks for Killer Conversions
- The Perfect Facebook Ads Funnel Formula
- The 1 Important SEO Strategy to Master in 2018
- Try This Easy Website Sales Funnel to 3x Your Profits
- How to Write Web Copy for Customer Generation
- The 1 Way a DIY Website Can Work
- 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate
- The New Easy Way to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads