Infographic: Responsive Web Design
- Wes McDowell
- September 12, 2012
With mobile browsing becoming more and more popular every day, a lot of web designers are shifting their efforts to responsive website design. While it is a term we have been hearing for quite some time, many designers may not be exactly sure about what a responsive website is. In essence, a responsive website adapts its layout to fit browsers of all different sizes, enabling it to look just as good on an iPhone as it does in its desktop form. With mobile browsing expected to overtake desktop browsing by next year, its more important than ever for web designers to at least learn the basics of responsive web design.
This infographic, (courtesy of Dot Com Infoway,) presents all the relevant facts and figures regarding internet usage on desktop as well as mobile devices in an easy-to-understand format.
- 10 Website Marketing Strategies KILLING IT in 2018
- How to Remove a Fake Negative Google Review
- How to Get Google Reviews For Your Business
- The 1-2 Punch For a Customer-Focused Website
- 3 Easy Add-ons for a Highly Converting Website
- 5 Conversion-Killers to Remove From Your Website TODAY
- 5 Valuable Questions When Choosing a Web Designer
- Forget the Homepage! Here’s What to Focus on Instead
- Website Pricing Demystified
- 4 Tips for Choosing the Topic for Your Next Blog Post