Infographic: Responsive Web Design
- Wes McDowell
- September 12, 2012
With mobile browsing becoming more and more popular every day, a lot of web designers are shifting their efforts to responsive website design. While it is a term we have been hearing for quite some time, many designers may not be exactly sure about what a responsive website is. In essence, a responsive website adapts its layout to fit browsers of all different sizes, enabling it to look just as good on an iPhone as it does in its desktop form. With mobile browsing expected to overtake desktop browsing by next year, its more important than ever for web designers to at least learn the basics of responsive web design.
This infographic, (courtesy of Dot Com Infoway,) presents all the relevant facts and figures regarding internet usage on desktop as well as mobile devices in an easy-to-understand format.
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website
- 10 Lessons from Relationships to Help You Make a Stunning One-Page Website
- Video: Who Is Your Website For?