Infographic: Responsive Web Design
- Wes McDowell
- September 12, 2012
With mobile browsing becoming more and more popular every day, a lot of web designers are shifting their efforts to responsive website design. While it is a term we have been hearing for quite some time, many designers may not be exactly sure about what a responsive website is. In essence, a responsive website adapts its layout to fit browsers of all different sizes, enabling it to look just as good on an iPhone as it does in its desktop form. With mobile browsing expected to overtake desktop browsing by next year, its more important than ever for web designers to at least learn the basics of responsive web design.
This infographic, (courtesy of Dot Com Infoway,) presents all the relevant facts and figures regarding internet usage on desktop as well as mobile devices in an easy-to-understand format.
- Email Marketing Strategy: The Power of the P.S.
- The Perfect Testimonial Video Formula
- How to Create Facebook Lookalike Audiences (& Scale Your Business)
- How to Create B2B Buyer Personas
- 7 Secrets to a Perfect Homepage Design
- 7 Secrets to the Perfect ‘About’ Page
- How Much Do Youtube Ads Cost?
- 4 Videos You Need on Your Website
- 6 Video Marketing Strategies to Amplify Your Business
- Email Marketing Tips to Build Trust & Skyrocket Sales