The Deep End’s “Website of the Day” Awards are Live!
- Wes McDowell
- January 10, 2012
As a part of our ongoing efforts to be a design community resource, The Deep End has just launched something that we are very excited about: a daily website design award. We will be taking submissions from you, our readers, then we will choose one winner each day. We will be judging the sites entered on 3 criteria: Creativity (50%), Usability (25%), and Content (25%).
You can enter your site (or any other site you come across) by using the form located on the website design awards page. Just fill it out, including description, and upload a screenshot. The winner will receive a permanent link on this site, as well as a badge that they can display on their site.
Good luck, we can’t wait to share your submissions!
- Email Marketing Strategy: The Power of the P.S.
- The Perfect Testimonial Video Formula
- How to Create Facebook Lookalike Audiences (& Scale Your Business)
- How to Create B2B Buyer Personas
- 7 Secrets to a Perfect Homepage Design
- 7 Secrets to the Perfect ‘About’ Page
- How Much Do Youtube Ads Cost?
- 4 Videos You Need on Your Website
- 6 Video Marketing Strategies to Amplify Your Business
- Email Marketing Tips to Build Trust & Skyrocket Sales