The Deep End’s “Website of the Day” Awards are Live!
- Wes McDowell
- January 10, 2012
As a part of our ongoing efforts to be a design community resource, The Deep End has just launched something that we are very excited about: a daily website design award. We will be taking submissions from you, our readers, then we will choose one winner each day. We will be judging the sites entered on 3 criteria: Creativity (50%), Usability (25%), and Content (25%).
You can enter your site (or any other site you come across) by using the form located on the website design awards page. Just fill it out, including description, and upload a screenshot. The winner will receive a permanent link on this site, as well as a badge that they can display on their site.
Good luck, we can’t wait to share your submissions!
- Infographic: 2016 Web Design Trends to Boost Conversions
- 5 Defense Strategies Against High Bounce Rates
- Infographic: Is it Ever Ok to Use the Desktop Hamburger Icon?
- Spring has sprung: simple images that invoke spring into your designs
- 10 Web motion design trends to make your site stand out
- Infographic: 7 divine considerations for improving page load speed
- Surprising the Snobs- Big Names that use WordPress
- How to create a professional looking political candidate palm card in under 10 minutes
- 10 Beautiful Landing Page Designs
- Breaking Bad Photoshop habits: follow these steps every time you design to be as efficient and organized as possible.