The Deep End’s “Website of the Day” Awards are Live!
- Wes McDowell
- January 10, 2012
As a part of our ongoing efforts to be a design community resource, The Deep End has just launched something that we are very excited about: a daily website design award. We will be taking submissions from you, our readers, then we will choose one winner each day. We will be judging the sites entered on 3 criteria: Creativity (50%), Usability (25%), and Content (25%).
You can enter your site (or any other site you come across) by using the form located on the website design awards page. Just fill it out, including description, and upload a screenshot. The winner will receive a permanent link on this site, as well as a badge that they can display on their site.
Good luck, we can’t wait to share your submissions!
- How to Know Which Mobile Messaging Channel to Use in Any Situation
- Infographic: 2017 Web Design & UX Trends to Boost Conversions
- How the Mannequin Challenge Can Help Your Marketing This Holiday Season
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)