Notes from The Deep End
- Wes McDowell
- August 16, 2011
Hello fellow graphic and web designers, developers and general creative-types! Today marks the switch-over from one-man show Wes McDowell Creative to The Deep End, my own graphic & web design studio which is more of a collaboration. It also marks my first blog post, but don’t worry, I actually do have lots to say. But for now, I would simply like to introduce myself.
I am Wes McDowell, and I have been a freelance graphic designer for the past 10 years. During that time, I have worked with some great companies, big and small, and the time has finally come to make the dream of my own company official. It’s not just me anymore. I will continue to be lead designer, but I now have some very talented people to turn to for web development, copywriting and illustrating.
As for this blog, which I am calling “Notes From the Deep End,” I plan on posting every single week, covering a broad range of design topics from tutorials, to design inspiration and productivity. Please feel free to comment, share or disagree with anything I say here, it is an open forum. I even welcome the idea of guest bloggers, so if you have a topic you would like to share here, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/~thedeeq2. My first official post will come this Monday, so stay tuned!
No related posts.
- 4 Steps to Creating a Winning Web Strategy
- Is Your Website Working Against Your Marketing? 5 Tips to Fix It
- 5 Interactions to Gauge the Effectiveness of Your Content Marketing Campaign
- How to Know Which Mobile Messaging Channel to Use in Any Situation
- Infographic: 2017 Web Design & UX Trends to Boost Conversions
- How the Mannequin Challenge Can Help Your Marketing This Holiday Season
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook