The Designer’s Holiday Gift Guide ’16
- By: Wes McDowell
- Nov 29th, 2016
The holidays are upon us, and that means three things — some really bad Christmas movies on The Hallmark Channel, getting drunk to avoid family, and the Deeply Graphic annual designer gift guide episode. Seriously, it’s one of our favorite yearly traditions, and this one truly has something for everybody.
So strap in, spice up your eggnog, (nobody’s lookin’) and listen for all the coolest stuff you should be asking your loved ones for this holiday season.
We also answer a new question about clueless employers asking you to design stuff in (gasp) Microsoft Word. Seriously though, where’s my eggnog?
- Videoblocks.com/deep2016 — Click here to get your yearly subscription to Videoblocks and Audioblocks for just $149… That’s $100 off
- Freshbooks FREE for 30 Days Offer – Important: You must enter Deeply Graphic into the “How Did You Hear About Us” section
Gift Links (No peeking until after you’ve listened):
- Studio in a Box
- Typographic Letterpress Calendar
- Ultra-thin Laptop Backpack
- LG 34″ Ultra-wide Monitor
- Custom Made Wooden Logo Sign
- ClearCal Screen Protector
- Tile Mate
- Personalized Inspector Stamp
- Honorable Mention: Bartesian Cocktail Sorcery Device!!