DesignCast 40: The Listener Question Rager!
- By: Wes McDowell
- Jul 1st, 2013
These past 40 episodes have flown by, and to mark the occasion, we are doing another listener question party show. We love these shows the most, because we get to really involve you, the listener. This time around, we have even more questions to answer, including TWO audio questions! So hold onto your hats, folks, it’s about to get real up in here!
This week, our questions cover:
- How to split up the money in a multi-person shop
- How to figure out how much to charge a client
- Alternative ways of accepting payment from clients
- How many variations on a logo are appropriate to include
- Whether or not you should work for another company before going out on your own
- Advice for people who decide to change careers, and go into graphic design later in life
- How to communicate your role in a project when it was done in a team environment