Making Your Own Luck
- By: Wes McDowell
- Feb 19th, 2018
Do you run your design career passively, waiting for good things to happen, or do you grab it by the horns and make the good stuff happen? If you’re in the first camp, we’re going to try to change your thinking up a bit.
Today, we’re joined by designer and conference organizer Matt Dawson. Not happy with the way things were going, he made a conscious decision to change it — and he’s been reaping the rewards ever since.
We also answer a new listener question about how to get on the right path toward being a creative director… and if that’s even the right decision.
- Matt Dawson’s website: http://www.staygrayponyboy.com/
- Crop Conference: CropBR.com
- DGDC Episode 44: The Creative Director Track
- Skillshare.com — 2 months for just 99 cents!
- Freshbooks FREE for 30 Days Offer – Important: You must enter Deeply Graphic Design into the “How Did You Hear About Us” section