Personal Branding Revisited
- By: Wes McDowell
- Sep 29th, 2015
Branding is one of the most important considerations for any business, especially for freelancers. With as much competition we creative freelancers face, ya gotta be memorable to survive. In this episode, the gang discusses the steps you should be taking to find the inner personality of your company or solopreneurship, and then how to carry that through all the different aspects of a successful branding effort.
We also answer a very apropos listener question about naming your business – Your name or company name, and how to brainstorm a great one.
- DesignCast shirt store! We will be adding new designs periodically, so keep checking back
- Shutterstock: Promo code DEEP915 for 20% off any image subscription!
- Lynda.com – Visit lynda.com/deepend to start your lynda.com 10 day free trial!
- Nick’s Brand Positioning Worksheet (pdf)
- Nick’s Brand Strategy (pdf)