There’s a New Graphic Design Podcast in Town
- Wes McDowell
- January 16, 2012
Over the past few years, I have gotten to know a handful of good, solid, informative and entertaining podcasts dedicated to issues of today’s graphic designer. I anticipated the days when a new episode would come out, because I genuinely enjoyed listening to people I respected talking about design. Then for one reason or another, the shows that I had come to love slowly started falling off the radar. Months would sometimes go by between episodes before they just stopped completely. It sucked, but I understood. There’s really no money in podcasting, and they probably just got busy.
But it inspired me to pick up the slack and start a podcast of my own. I contacted several designer friends that I have known over the years, as well as some new friends. Two amazing designers (Brandon Voss & Mikelle Morrison) stepped up to the plate to help me out with this undertaking, and are now my co-hosts on the newly launched “The Deeply Graphic DesignCast.” I think the three of us have a great chemistry together, and between us we have a lot of practical advice to offer based on lots of personal and professional experience.
We are currently in the “New & Noteworthy” top 3 in the design category on iTunes, and are getting very good reviews so far. So far it has been an incredibly rewarding experience, and most importantly, we aren’t going anywhere for a while. So feel free to get to know us, subscribe on iTunes, and please write a short review or give us a star rating if you enjoy the show.
Also, we answer a listener question on each episode, so send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org/~thedeeq2 and if we pick yours, we will be sure to notify you so that you can listen to our answer.
- Facebook Vs Youtube Ads: Which is Best For Your Business?
- The 8 Point Checklist For a High Quality Website
- Facebook Ad Landing Page Hacks for Killer Conversions
- The Perfect Facebook Ads Funnel Formula
- The 1 Important SEO Strategy to Master in 2018
- Try This Easy Website Sales Funnel to 3x Your Profits
- How to Write Web Copy for Customer Generation
- The 1 Way a DIY Website Can Work
- 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate
- The New Easy Way to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads