Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Wes McDowell
- June 23, 2016
Your website should be the hub of all your online marketing efforts. It has the power to bring in leads, customers and sales. So why isn’t it working?
In this website marketing infographic by The Deep End, you will see the five most common things that most business websites get wrong, and an easy, actionable way to fix each of them. So whether it’s your design, messaging or usability that is turning people off, you can get quickly back on the right track.
5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes) – An infographic by the team at The Deep End
Embed this infographic on Your Site: Copy and Paste the Code Below
<img src="http://thedeependdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/WebsiteLosingCustomers.jpg" /> 5 Ways Your Website is Losing Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes) - An infographic by <a href="http://thedeependdesign.com"> www.TheDeepEndDesign.com</a>
- How Your Local Business Can Benefit From the Pokemon Go Craze
- Infographic: 5 Ways Your Website is Losing You Customers (and 5 Easy Fixes)
- Video: 5 Questions Your Web Designer Should Be Asking You (and why it matters)
- 4 Ways to Get Website Traffic Through Facebook
- Video: Where is Your Website’s Content Coming From?
- Video: 1 Single Tip to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- Video: How to Use Your Website to Build Your Email List (and why you should)
- Video: How to Build Instant Trust on Your Website
- 10 Lessons from Relationships to Help You Make a Stunning One-Page Website
- Video: Who Is Your Website For?