20 Gorgeous Examples of Custom Lettering in Logo Design
- David Edwards
- December 30, 2013
Designing a logo that you can be proud of can be a remarkably difficult task. Even the simplest looking logo designs can be the result of hours, days and weeks of effort, and the reason is because a logo isn’t just a nice looking image – it’s a symbol of the company that it represents. A good logo has to carry the tone and visual identity of the brand that’s behind it – whether it’s cheeky, informal and quirky or elegant, professional and calm (or, of course, anything in between).
I’m a big fan of logo designs that make use of interesting, custom lettering to help add an element of personality to the design. Custom lettering can take an extraordinary amount of time and talent to get right, but when it’s done well the results really shine. I wanted to bring together some examples of my favorite designs that all employ an interesting, creative use of typography to bring a certain something to the finished logo. I hope you find the collection interesting, and if you’ve created any designs that make use of custom lettering, I’d love to hear about them in the comments section.
Which of these designs is your favorite? Have you come across any other examples that you’d like to share? I’d love to hear about them in the comments.
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2019 (That Will Actually Grow Your Business)
- Optimize Your Website With These 8 Proven Psychological triggers
- WordPress SEO Secrets That Will Win You More Customers in 2019
- 5 Best WordPress Themes for Small Business in 2019
- Find Wildly Profitable SEO Keywords For Free
- How Long Does it Take to Rank in Google?
- Should You Publish Prices on Your Website?
- 5 Awesome Testimonial Web Pages You Can Copy
- How to Build Powerful Backlinks for 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Losing Website Visitors