Graphic Design Contracts Made Simple – Video Tutorial
- Wes McDowell
- October 7, 2011
Video By The Deep End Graphic Design
Part 2: The Graphic Design Contract
Welcome to the second video in my series about graphic design proposals and contracts. In this video, we will dive into what I consider the most important part: the graphic design contract. Contracts are important for so many reasons. They set the ground rules for the relationship between you and your client, they stipulate payment terms and deadlines for milestones. But most importantly, they protect you and your business. It works for logo design, print design and web design clients. If you have not yet watched the first video about proposals, you should go back and watch that first, since we will be building on steps that I already covered in it.
Enjoy, and stay tuned for my next video which will show you a cool way to streamline your proposal process online. Its a real time-saver, you don’t want to miss it!
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2019 (That Will Actually Grow Your Business)
- Optimize Your Website With These 8 Proven Psychological triggers
- WordPress SEO Secrets That Will Win You More Customers in 2019
- 5 Best WordPress Themes for Small Business in 2019
- Find Wildly Profitable SEO Keywords For Free
- How Long Does it Take to Rank in Google?
- Should You Publish Prices on Your Website?
- 5 Awesome Testimonial Web Pages You Can Copy
- How to Build Powerful Backlinks for 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Losing Website Visitors