Infographic: Choosing the Right CMS For Your Project
- Wes McDowell
- October 8, 2012
As a web designer, I don’t know how we ever got anything done in the days before content management systems. Updating content was a cumbersome process, and half of the job description for web designers was doing just that for their clients. Now we live in a world where we can design a fantastic site and hand it off to our clients with the confidence that they can update it themselves. This is great because it allows us to move on to other clients, and to do what we love to do, which is design. The trouble now comes in choosing the right CMS for each particular job. Many designers get completely behind one CMS and think of it as a one-size-fits-all solution. This is really not the case. Each of the major CMS players has its own strengths and weaknesses, and thanks to the folks at Dot Com Infoway, and their brand new infographic, choosing the correct CMS for the job is now easy. Enjoy!
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2019 (That Will Actually Grow Your Business)
- Optimize Your Website With These 8 Proven Psychological triggers
- WordPress SEO Secrets That Will Win You More Customers in 2019
- 5 Best WordPress Themes for Small Business in 2019
- Find Wildly Profitable SEO Keywords For Free
- How Long Does it Take to Rank in Google?
- Should You Publish Prices on Your Website?
- 5 Awesome Testimonial Web Pages You Can Copy
- How to Build Powerful Backlinks for 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Losing Website Visitors