Infographic: Responsive Web Design
- Wes McDowell
- September 12, 2012
With mobile browsing becoming more and more popular every day, a lot of web designers are shifting their efforts to responsive website design. While it is a term we have been hearing for quite some time, many designers may not be exactly sure about what a responsive website is. In essence, a responsive website adapts its layout to fit browsers of all different sizes, enabling it to look just as good on an iPhone as it does in its desktop form. With mobile browsing expected to overtake desktop browsing by next year, its more important than ever for web designers to at least learn the basics of responsive web design.
This infographic, (courtesy of Dot Com Infoway,) presents all the relevant facts and figures regarding internet usage on desktop as well as mobile devices in an easy-to-understand format.
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2019 (That Will Actually Grow Your Business)
- Optimize Your Website With These 8 Proven Psychological triggers
- WordPress SEO Secrets That Will Win You More Customers in 2019
- 5 Best WordPress Themes for Small Business in 2019
- Find Wildly Profitable SEO Keywords For Free
- How Long Does it Take to Rank in Google?
- Should You Publish Prices on Your Website?
- 5 Awesome Testimonial Web Pages You Can Copy
- How to Build Powerful Backlinks for 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Losing Website Visitors