The Deep End’s “Website of the Day” Awards are Live!
- Wes McDowell
- January 10, 2012
As a part of our ongoing efforts to be a design community resource, The Deep End has just launched something that we are very excited about: a daily website design award. We will be taking submissions from you, our readers, then we will choose one winner each day. We will be judging the sites entered on 3 criteria: Creativity (50%), Usability (25%), and Content (25%).
You can enter your site (or any other site you come across) by using the form located on the website design awards page. Just fill it out, including description, and upload a screenshot. The winner will receive a permanent link on this site, as well as a badge that they can display on their site.
Good luck, we can’t wait to share your submissions!
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2019 (That Will Actually Grow Your Business)
- Optimize Your Website With These 8 Proven Psychological triggers
- WordPress SEO Secrets That Will Win You More Customers in 2019
- 5 Best WordPress Themes for Small Business in 2019
- Find Wildly Profitable SEO Keywords For Free
- How Long Does it Take to Rank in Google?
- Should You Publish Prices on Your Website?
- 5 Awesome Testimonial Web Pages You Can Copy
- How to Build Powerful Backlinks for 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Losing Website Visitors