The 2018 Designer Holiday Gift Guide Episode!
- By: Wes McDowell
- Dec 4th, 2018
It’s that time again when the weather gets a little chilly, and people start asking “what do you want this year?” If that question’s got you stumped this year, we have your back!
In this episode the gang shares all the cool gift ideas designers should be asking for this holiday season (or be buying for their fellow creatives.)
We answer a new listener question, and as a special bonus, stay till the end of the show, where we will be playing an interview Nick conducted with Tad Carpenter back at Adobe Max.
The Gift List
- The Met Gallery Mug Collection
- Inkbox Custom Temporary Tatoos
- AreaWare Gradient Puzzles
- Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality
- Netgear Orbi Mesh WiFi System
- MSRM Wireless WiFi Range Extender
- reMarkable Paper Tablet
- Fujifilm Smartphone Photo Printer
- Satechi USB 3-in-1 Combo Hub
- Apple Pencil
- Moment Lens
- Casetify Apple Watch Bands
- Typographic Ticket Book
- Slate Mobile Lap Desk
- Timelular Time Tracking Gadget
- Luna Display
Want access to all the classic episodes that are no longer on the podcast feed?
Just click below, and post about the show and you’ll get access to the Google Drive folder where we keep all the goodies.