Use RightSignature to Get Your Graphic Design Contract Signed Online
- Wes McDowell
- October 21, 2011
Video By The Deep End Graphic Design
Part 4: Get Your Contract Signed Online Using RightSignature
Welcome to the fourth and final video in my series about graphic design proposals and contracts. So far, we have covered a lot of information on these topics, and I have even shown you a great way of writing and sending your proposal electronically using BidSketch.
In this video, we will build on what we have already learned and do the same for your contract. But a contract has to be signed by you and your client, right? Yes, and that can be done online as well. The trick is that we have to use another online application called RightSignature in conjunction with BidSketch. This easy last step allows you to email the contract to your client, and all they have to do is simply “sign” on the dotted line with their mouse.
This method is every bit as legally binding as if they signed by hand, (you can read documentation on that here) and once its signed, you can print out a pdf of the document (signature and all!) for your records. Another benefit of doing it this way is that it makes it easy on your client as well. And one thing I’ve learned is that the easier you make it for your client to sign the contract, the better the chances that they will actually do it.
Now that we are finished with this series on graphic design proposals and contracts, do you have any tips or tricks about how you handle them?
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2019 (That Will Actually Grow Your Business)
- Optimize Your Website With These 8 Proven Psychological triggers
- WordPress SEO Secrets That Will Win You More Customers in 2019
- 5 Best WordPress Themes for Small Business in 2019
- Find Wildly Profitable SEO Keywords For Free
- How Long Does it Take to Rank in Google?
- Should You Publish Prices on Your Website?
- 5 Awesome Testimonial Web Pages You Can Copy
- How to Build Powerful Backlinks for 2019
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Losing Website Visitors